08 Oct WHO CANNOT DO A WATER FAST?
We are a spiritual retreat and not a medical facility. To provide the right environment for water fasting we do not accept the following individuals:
- Individuals with heart problems, mental illness, PTSD, taking medications, or excessive mental negativity. Fasting can occasionally trigger negative symptoms and we do not accept anyone under these conditions.
- Individuals with any other health condition that requires medical attention.
- Individuals with any condition/infection that releases pus, ooze, skin, or anything else that might compromise the
health of other guests as well as the cleanliness of our center.
- Individuals with no interest to grow spiritually or to be engaged in the activities.
- Individuals working or conducting business of any sort while at the retreat.
- Individuals fasting JUST to lose weight.